The Seaford Chamber of Commerce is a business networking group and represents the local business community. Seaford Chamber Of Commerce welcome all local businesses and organizations to join the Chamber. Our aim is to help support local businesses and organizations helping them to develop and grow. The cost of membership is kept intentionally competitive, and we’ve made joining very easy.
Why not join us at our monthly breakfast meeting? Your first breakfast as a guest is free so you can come along and experience some of the Chamber’s benefits first hand!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Quoting “FREEBREAKFAST” to book your place.
Why Join Seaford Chamber?
Membership opens up a wealth of free business Information and advice Including consultancy services, a busy events diary, great networking opportunities where you can meet other like-minded businesses, a monthly breakfast club and member-to-member offers and discounts on a whole range Of services. Membership Costs Just £75.00* for a year.
- One voice for the Town’s businesses
- Strength in numbers
- Liasion with the Town Council
- Opportunity to help the Town develop
- Have your say, influence the future
- Hothouse of business development
- Keep up to date With local business planning applications
- Links with local schools (workforce of the future)
- Mentorship and ongoing advice and support for young business people
- Friendly social atmosphere
- Monthly breakfast with talks on relevant local issues
- Informative and high ranking website linking to your business
- Member to member offers and discounts
- Part of Association of Chambers of East Sussex with the lobbying power of
- Over 2500 business people and traders
Gerri Ori - Managing Director
Being a member of the Chamber has been a fantastic asset for my business. We have had over £75,000 worth of business through the chamber’s many networking opportunities and our fantastic affinity offers for all chamber members!